1.Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Tomato (トマト) about 1 Kg ~500 Yen
- Lemon water(レモン果汁) 2-3 table spoons ~ 10 Yen
- Sugar (砂糖) about 1 cup ~ 50 Yen
- Salt (塩) 1/3 tea spoon ~ 10 Yen
- Cinnamon(シナモン) 3-4 tea spoons ~ 10 Yen
- Butter(バター) 2 table spoons ~ 20 Yen
2.First of all, boiling tomatoes in hot water for a minute.
3.Put boiled tomatoes into cold water. This will make them more easier to peel off their peel. Take sometimes.
5.Heat up fry pan and melting butter (Butter makes jam more creamy and shiny)
6.Add all tomatoes into a pan. Keep boiling it.
7.The it heat up , add little bit of salt and all of sugar.
8.Add lemon water to make it more fresh and tasty.
9.Add cinnamon for good smell and healthy
10.Using normal heat and keep boiling it. Stir it sometime.
11.After about 20 minutes. When tomatoes turn to be more creamy then it is a sign that your tomato jam was done. Enjoy !!