Ataya ~"Today I will show you how to make Thai style seafood dipping sauce. Very simple. Let's see ... "
1. Gathering all ingredients. As describe below.
Chili (唐辛子) 5-6 chilies ~ 5 Baht
Garlic (ニンニク) 5-6 gloves ~ 3 Baht
Lime (ライム) 1 lime ~ 3 Baht
Sugar(砂糖) 2-3 tea spoons ~ 2 Baht
Fish Sauce(ナンプラー) 3-4 table spoons ~ 2 Baht
Total cost = 15 Baht
2. Smash garlic with mortar and pestle.
3. Add chilies and sugar. Keep pounding until everything broke into pieces.
4. Put the paste into a container.
5. Add lime and fish sauce. Mix it well. That's all !! Enjoy !!