1.Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Beef (牛肉) 1 cut ~500 Yen
- Olive oil (オリーブ油) 3,4 table spoon ~ 20 Yen
- Onion（玉ねぎ）100 gram ~10 Yen
- Garlic (大蒜) 1,2 gloves ~20 Yen
- Bread(パン) 2,3 slice ~ 20 Yen
- Milk(ミルク) 1cup ~20 Yen
- Seasoning(調味料）[Parsley(パセリ),Rosemary(ローズマリー),Pepper(胡椒),Black Pepper(ブラックペッパー), lemon water(レモン),Salt(塩),] ~ 50 Yen
2. I'm using Australian beef. It's a lot cheaper than Japanese beef (和牛). Please forgive me but I'm a cheap bastard (-_-)
3. Washing it with water then make it dry...
4.Put it in a bowl and adding milk to make it more soft and juicy (You can use the another fat liquid for this job. Such as, Olive oil or whip cream) Then keep it in a refrigerator at least 2 hours...
5. After 2 hours, mince garlic into little pieces. Put them in a bowl.
6.Washing milk out of a beef. Keep it dry again and add all herbs; rosemary,parsley,pepper,black pepper,salt and 2-3 table spoons of olive oil. Squeezing them together by your hand and keep it in refrigerator again at least 30 minutes.
7.Between waiting for that. Just back to making garlic toast by scrub garlic with bread and baking them in normal heating fry pan.
8. Time to grill a steak, Using Max heat for the first time. Grill it well.
9.Flip it over and turn the heat to normal...
10. Add a little bit of lemon water(using wine if you prefer. I'm just do not drink person)
11. Keep cooking it until done. Then put it on a plate.
12.Then make gravy by adding more spice,salt,water and onion. Keep warming it for a minute.
13. Pouring gravy on top of a steak. Spread parsley and .. Cheers !!
with garlic toast and tomato salad...
Oh! so juicy...