1. Gathering all ingredients. As describe below.
- Rice Flour (米粉) about 2 cup ~ 10 Baht
- Coconut Milk (ココナツミルク) 1 cup ~ 20 Baht
- Palm Sugar (ヤシの砂糖) 3-5 table spoons ~ 10 Baht
- Flower Aroma Incense (タイお菓子ようのインセンス) ~1 Baht
2. Stir fry rice flour until it become lighter.
3. Keep it in container, Smoke it with Thai flower aroma incense for about 1-2 hours.
4. Meanwhile boiling coconut milk and palm sugar.
5. Keep stir until coconut milk became thick like condense milk.
6. Pour coconut milk into bowls. Add some food color if you want and wait until it cool down.
7. Then add aroma rice flour into it and mixing it well.
8. Put them into mold, take it off the mold and smoke them again for about 1-2 hours.
9. That is !! now you got classic Thai sweet, Sampanee