1. Gathering all ingredients.As describe below.
- Radish (大根) 1 radish ~ 20 Baht
- Onion(玉ねぎ) 1 onion ~ 5 Baht
- Garlic (ニンニク) 4-5 cloves ~ 3 Baht
- Ginger powder (ジンジャー・パウダー) 1 pack ~ 10 Baht
- Seasoning(調味料)[salt(塩),red powder chilli (粉唐辛子), fish sauce(ナンプラー),sugar(砂糖)] ~ 10 Baht
2. Cut radish into little stick size. Spread salt and squeeze them well. Just leave them for 10-20 minutes then wash them with water and let it dry.
4. Put onion and garlic into blender. Add little bit of sugar,salt,ginger powder and blend it well.
5. Pour paste into a bowl. Add chilli powder,fish sauce and mixing it.
6. Mix paste with radish and squeeze them together.
7. Keep it in container and place it 2-3 days in room temperature.
8. If it turns little sour taste then it was done. Put it on refrigerator and enjoy your kimchi !!