Well, That is not my business. OK.Let's enjoy the menu... "
1.Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Kimchi (キムチ) 200 gram ~ 50 Yen
- pork (豚肉) 300 gram ~ 160 Yen
- White Sesame(いりごま「白」) ~10 Yen
- Chicken Egg (玉子) 1 egg ~ 10 Yen
- Seasoning(調味料）[pepper(胡椒),black pepper(ブラックペッパー),salt(塩),chilli(唐辛子),Garlic paste（大蒜ペース）,soy sauce(醤油),mayonnaise(マヨネーズ)] ~ 50 Yen
2.Warming up fry pan, add cooking oil and little bit of salt. Then bring pork into it. Add soy sauce and black pepper.
3.After pork is changing it colour then put Kimchi into a pan. Add chilli, pepper and a tea spoon of garlic paste. Mixing and cooking them well.
4.Spread mayonnaise all around.
5. Add an egg and mixing them all, Turn off the heat. Keep mixing it until half of egg was dry.
6.Put all on a plate. Spread white sesame and that is .. Enjoy !!