- Olive Oil（オリーブ油） 1/4 cup ~ 10 Yen
- Pasta(パスタ) 1/3 of package ~ 30 Yen
- Shitake Mushroom（椎茸） 2 mushrooms ~ 20 Yen
- Onion (玉ねぎ) 1/10 onion ~10 Yen
- Garlic (大蒜) 1 clove ~ 10 Yen
- Mini Tomato(ミニトマト) 3 tomatoes ~ 30 Yen
- Rad clam(赤貝缶詰) 1 can ~ 92 Yen
- Seasoning(調味料）[pepper(コショウ),black pepper(ブラックペッパー),Rosemary(ローズマリー),Parley(パスレー),salt(塩),Fish Sauce(ナムプラ),chili(とうがらし)] ~ 50 Yen
- plain bread(食パン) 1 slice ~ 10 Yen
Total cost = ~ 262 Yen(131 Yen/set)
2.Boiling water.When it became hot,Add little bit of salt and olive oil to prevent pasta stick with a pan's bottom.
3.Boiling pasta until it became soft as you see.(about 20 minutes plus)
4.Bring just pasta into cold water.This will keep pasta not too soft when eating. Keep little bit of water that used to boil pasta.
5.Next,Making garlic bread by scrub piece of galic with 2 sides of the bread.
6.roasting it with a pan or toaster.
7.After that,Back to cook pasta.Add olive oil,salt into a pan and warm it until hot.Put minced garlic into...
9.Add well cut shitake mushrooms.
10.Add rosemary and chili.
11.Add red clam and cook it well.
12.Put Pasta into a pan.Add parsley,salt,pepper,black pepper,fish Sauce(It seems Italy also has somekind of Nampla?)
13.Finally, Add sliced tomatoes and pasta's water.Mix it well.
14.Arrange it in fine plat.Serve with garlic bread.