Anyway, Today I will introducing you how to make Khao Tom Moo(Khow= rice, Tom=boil, Moo=pig or pork) that is basic breakfast in Thai. Taste good and easy. Hope you enjoy it..."
1.Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Gruel(白いがゆ) 1 pack ~ 190 Yen
- Minced pork (豚ひき肉) 1 pack ~112 Yen
- Garlic(大蒜) 2 cloves ~ 20 Yen
- Egg (卵) 1 egg ~ 30 Yen
- Fried Tofu (豆腐？) 1 piece ~ 10 Yen
- Celery(セロリ) 3,4 leaf ~ 10 Yen
- Seasoning(調味料）[pepper(コショウ),salt(塩),Fish Sauce(ナムプラ),Soy Sauce（醤油）] ~ 30 Yen
total = ~402 Yen
2. Cut garlic into little pieces. Fry it in hot cooking old until it color turn to be brown.
3. Keep crispy fried garlic for topping on gruel later.
4. Fry minced pork. Add soy source,pepper,fish sauce into it.
5. Add fried Tofu and cook it well.
6. Add gruel and a 1/2 cup of water.
7. Keep boiling it until over heat.
8. Add an egg into hot gruel.
9. Use spoon to blend around yolk. This make egg white not going to be lump.
10.Put all in a bowl.Spread pepper,decorate with celery and fried garlic. That is. Enjoy...