1.Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Coconut Milk (ココナッツミルク) 1 can ~100 Yen
- Mizu Ame (水飴) 3-4 table spoons ~ 100 Yen
I don't know what it call in English -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizuame
- Sugar (砂糖) about 4-5 table spoons ~ 50 Yen
- Peanut(ピーナッツ) 100 grams ~ 20 Yen
- Instant Coffee(コーヒー) 2 tea spoons ~ 10 Yen
2. Boiling coconut milk with maximum heat on fry pan.
3. When bubbles coming then add sugar.
4. Add Mizuame...
5. Mixing them well and keep boiling it. Keep stir or it will burn ...
6. When it turned to be creamy (it's colour will brown) turn the heat to normal. In my case it took about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Add peanuts and stir them well.
8. Turn off the heat and add coffee powder.
9. While it still hot put toffee paste on the plate and make it a long tube shape (When it was cold ,it is impossible to change it shape and it will stick with your plate)
10. Cut it in little toffee side... Sweet ...