1. Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Minced Pork (ミンチ豚肉) ~1/2 kg 188 Yen
- Tapioca flour (片栗粉 ) ~1/4 kg 40 Yen
- Salt (塩) 3-4 tea spoons ~ 10 Yen
- Pepper (コショウ) 2-3 tea spoons ~ 10 Yen
- Soy sauce(醤油) 1-2 tea spoons ~ 5 Yen
2. Put minced pork into the bowl. Add Tapioca flour and all seasonings ..
3.Mixing it well. Pressing and squeezing it until everything become smoothy ...
4. Boiling the water. wait until it boiled then put all the meatballs into the pan. (After made it into ball shape of cause)
5.Keep boiling until all the meatballs are floating up to surface then wait for one or two minutes to make sure it was done.
6. Then put all the hot meatballs into the cold water.
7. That is. Now you have homemade meatballs for fry, grill or using with other menus. Enjoy !!