1.Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Sticky rice flour (米粉) 2 cups ~100 Yen
- crushed black sesame (すりごま) 1 can ~ 100 Yen
- Coconut milk (ココナッツミルク) about 200 gram ~ 100 Yen
- Pumpkin (パンプキン) about 100 gram ~ 50 Yen
- Seasoning(調味料）[salt(塩),Sugar(砂糖)] ~ 30 Yen
2. Boiling Coconut milk. Add sugar, little bit of salt. Then keep it in cooler.
3. Wave pumpkin in microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Crush pumpkin ...
5. Mix crushed pumpkin with sticky rice flour. Add water if it too dry...
6. When It became one, it's ready for use.
7. Mix crushed black sesame with sticky flour. Add water to make it stick together.
8. Then we have 2 colour of sticky rice dough ...
9. Make it into little ball shape. Cover them with the left sticky flour...
10. Prepare for boiling ...
11. Boiling it and when it floating over the hot water that means it was done.
12. Cool it down with cold water.
13. Add boiled sweet coconut milk and Bua loy was ready for serve ... Aroi !!