Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

[Thai Food] En Gai Tod

Ataya ~"Hi there ! A long time I didn't update the blog. That's because I was too busy. I just came back to my home town in Thailand. So, today I will introduce you an easy menu "En Gai Tod" or chicken's soft bone fried. Hope you enjoy the show."

 

1. Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
  •  Chicken soft bone  (鶏の軟骨)  ~1 pack     45 Baht
  •  Flour(小麦粉) ~4,5 table spoons   5 Baht
  • Seasoning(調味料)[pepper(胡椒),soy sauce(醤油),Maggi Sauce(マギー醤油)] ~ 5 Baht
Total cost = 55 Baht

2.Add Chicken sofe bones into the bowl. 

3.Add all seasonings , mix it well and add flour. Keep it on the refrigerator for about 1 hour.

 4.Heating up the fry pan with maximum heat.

5. Fry it up !!

6. When it's colour turn to be dark blown then it was done. Aroi !!



No comments:

Post a Comment