Ataya ~"Hi there ! A long time I didn't update the blog. That's because I was too busy. I just came back to my home town in Thailand. So, today I will introduce you an easy menu "En Gai Tod" or chicken's soft bone fried. Hope you enjoy the show."
1. Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Chicken soft bone (鶏の軟骨) ~1 pack 45 Baht
- Flour(小麦粉) ~4,5 table spoons 5 Baht
- Seasoning(調味料）[pepper(胡椒),soy sauce(醤油),Maggi Sauce(マギー醤油)] ~ 5 Baht
2.Add Chicken sofe bones into the bowl.
3.Add all seasonings , mix it well and add flour. Keep it on the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
4.Heating up the fry pan with maximum heat.
5. Fry it up !!
6. When it's colour turn to be dark blown then it was done. Aroi !!