1. Gathering all ingredients.As describe below
- Thin noodles made from bean starch (春雨) 1/2 pack ~50 Yen
- Tapioca flour (片栗粉 ) 2 cups ~ 20 Yen
- Bean sprouts (もやし) 30 gram ~ 10 Yen
- Garlic (ニンニク) 1 big clove ~ 10 Yen
- Onion (玉葱) 20 gram ~ 10 Yen
- Chinese wolfberry fruit(くこの実) 10 gram ~ 5 Yen
- Seasoning(調味料）[salt(塩), chicken soup(がらスープ), pepper(コショウ), fish sauce(ナムプラー),Oyster sauce(オイスターソース), pepper(胡椒) ~ 30 Yen
2. Put thin noodles into a bowl that filled with water. Wait for about 20 minutes or till it going to be soften.
3. Sweat all water off and spread Tapioca flour all over the thin noodles.
4. Add oil in fry pan, heating it up and let grill a fake shark fin.
5. Flip it for grilling both side.
6. Next, making soup by frying minced garlic and onion.
7. Add 2 cups of water.
8. When it heated, Add all herbs,chicken soup and seasoning ....
9. Put a Fake shark fin on top.
10. Keep boiling ...
11. When a shark fin looks softer. Then it was done ... Yummy !!